Runabout Goods’ tribute to the classic single-pleat jackets produced in the 50's and 60's by the likes of Foremost and Ranchcraft. The Starborn Jacket was originally designed and produced for the movie “A Star is Born” and recently made available to the public in a limited run.
Made of a 12oz. US-made tan duck canvas, washed and shrunk for size and finish, while two side adjusters ensure proper waist fitment.
The front closure and chest pockets make use of US-made open-top wreath-and-star design buttons.
Single pleats are held down using a round-emroidered tack detail while the binded-welt construction of the front hand pockets with stitched-down facing detail keep things tight and neat yet full of character up front.
Timeless and durable, it is products like these that make us love Runabout Goods so much.
• 12oz. US-made tan duck canvas fabric
• Washed and shrunk for size
• Single pleat with round-embroidered tack detail
• Side adjusters at the waist
• Binded-welt construction on front hand pockets with stitched-down facing detail