PRAS Shellcap Low Hanpu Sneakers - Indigo x Off White
The Paradise Rubber Athletics Shoes, 'PRAS', are inspired by the timeless silhouette of 1950's sneakers. Focused on comfort and craftsmanship, these trainers are made in Kurume, Japan using 100% Kojima cotton canvas upper and a kiln vulcanized and non-slip gum rubber sole by Moonstar.
This sneaker also features a shellcap toe, red contrast stitching, and a vintage inspired heelplate.
• No. 10 Hanpu cotton 100%.
• Upper Color: Indigo
• Outsole Color: Off-White/Gum bottom
Made in Japan.
• CM Size represents insole size. Add 1cm to the size for the actual insole measurement. We suggest measuring the insole of a similar shoe that fits you well for better sizing.
• Another of our suggestions is to measure the sole of your foot in centimeters and take the equivalent size if you plan on wearing them barefoot, add 0.5cm ( half size up) if planning to wear them with socks.
**example: Sole of your foot measures 25.5cm, take 26 if planning to wear with socks.
• Also consider your usual shoe size and compare to the chart below.
• Please note the chart below represents our suggested sizing and is not standard conversion.