The Paradise Rubber Athletics Shoes, 'PRAS', are inspired by the timeless silhouette of 1950's sneakers. Focused on comfort and craftsmanship, these trainers are made in Kurume, Japan using 100% Kojima cotton canvas upper and a kiln vulcanized and non-slip gum rubber sole by Moonstar.
This sneaker also features a shellcap toe, red contrast stitching, and a vintage inspired heelplate.
• No. 10 Hanpu cotton 100%.
• Upper Color: Indigo
• Outsole Color: Black/Gum bottom
Made in Japan.
• CM Size represents insole size. Add 1cm to the size for the actual insole measurement. We suggest measuring the insole of a similar shoe that fits you well for better sizing.
• Another of our suggestions is to measure the sole of your foot in centimeters and take the equivalent size if you plan on wearing them barefoot, add 0.5cm ( half size up) if planning to wear them with socks.
**example: Sole of your foot measures 25.5cm, take 26 if planning to wear with socks.
• Also consider your usual shoe size and compare to the chart below.
• Please note the chart below represents our suggested sizing and is not standard conversion.