Made from a 23oz. unsanforized pink line selvedge denim, these are as heavy as jeans get. Able to stand on their own, these are thick and tough, and can definitely sustain a beating. Stiff and hairy, these are meant for those who love high contrast fades and a lot of character in their jeans.
Slim all throughout for those who prefer their jeans tight but with just enough space for movement. Slightly lower on the mid rise scale, they sit right below the hips. Because these are unsanforized, if you plan on washing them, please do consider sizing up, otherwise, these look, fade, and fit great in case you’ve no plans of washing.
With a ton of details such as the hidden wave arcuate that will reveal with fading, double felled inseams for extra strength, double hammer copper finished button tops, laurel and star copper rivets, hickory striped pocket bags, extra thick two-tone threads, and the raised belt loops and back pocket openings, we consider these two cuts above the rest.
• 23oz unsanforized pink line selvedge denim
• Japanese cotton
• Relax Tappered cut
• Hidden arcuate
• Raised belt loops
• Raised back pocket
• Hickory stripes pocket bags
• Laurel leaf button fly
• Double Hammer copper finished Button top
• Laurel one star copper riveted
• Two-toned double felled inseam
• Approximately 5% of shrinkage post wash
• Choose your size based on waist measurements
• Compare measurements in the size chart below to your favorite jeans for a more accurate choice