Made out of a lightweight 100% Cotton Japanese Oxford Cloth, the Milk Oxnard Popover from Runabout is light and easy wearing.
Cut in a 1960’s vintage fit, classic half placket popover style, they are meant to be worn loose, relaxed, and untucked.
With features such as 4” side slits and opque white melamine catseye buttons that are both tough looking and elegant, the Oxnard Popover will keep you crisp and comfortable weather out and about or lounging in the porch.
• 100% Cotton Japanese Oxford Cloth
• 1960's fit
• 4" side slits
• Opaque White Melamine Two-Hole Catseye Buttons
• Loose and relaxed fit
• Washed for shrinkage and comfort
• Cut slightly short, meant to be worn untucked
• Fits true to size, refer to chart below for better sizing