Tough and rugged denim, that is what the Mihane Jeans Wood Pirns are. Made of an unsanforized 18oz selvedge denim that is both slubby and neppy, these will protect you from anything, and make you look the part too.
These mid rise jeans sit tight on the waist and are cut roomy from the thigh downwards allowing for movement and comfort despite the heavy and stiff fabric.
Top end hardware such as laurel leaf buttons, aluminum rivets, hidden back pocket rivets, and the heavyweight stitched construction guarantee that you will never see these fall apart, ever.
• 18oz. Unsanforized Selvedge Denim woven by Mihane Co.
• Slim Straight Cut.
• Laurel leaf buttons, aluminum rivets, heavyweight yellow and gold stitching with bright blue back pocket arcuate.
• Hidden back pocket rivets.
• Peek-a-boo Selvedge ID coin pocket.
• Printed oxford pocket bags.
• Red line selvedge ID.
• Model is 6’0” 190lbs and is wearing a size 36.
• Unsanforized denim, may shrink up to 10% after soaking.
• Consder that this model is cut slightly larger to compensate for expected shrinkage, choose based on your typical waist size.
• Compare measurements below to your favorite pair of jeans for more reliable sizing.
*Hips measured parallel to waist edge to edge
*Thigh measured parallel to waist from crotch seam to edge
*Knee measured 40cm down the inseam edge to edge parallel to waist.