Made from a soft and slightly neppy 13oz red eared selvedge denim from the Japanese Kurabo Mill, the lot 81-01 are a mid rise, slim fit jean that tapers from the knee onwards.
Made in Okayama, Japan, these jeans have been washed once resulting in a nicely hued, mid weight denim that is comfortable and ready to be worn daily.
Features include a buffalo leather patch, laurel leaf button fly, Japanese twill olive pocket bags and rear pocket linings, olive and yellow threads, and a hidden selvedge coin pocket.
• Mid rise, slim fit, tapered from the knee down.
• 13oz 100% cotton denim fabric from Kurabo Mills, Japan.
• One washed.
• Laurel leaf button flys.
• Buffalo leather patch.
• Heavy duty Japanese twill olive pocket bags and rear pocket lining.
• Olive and yellow threads used throughout.
• Hidden selvedge ID coin pocket.
• Made in Okayama, Japan.
• Model is 5’9” 165lbs wearing a size 33.
• We recommend sizing up as compared to american brands for a comfortable fit.
• Expect a little stretch after a few uses.
• Please see measurements below and compare to your favorite jeans for more reliable sizing.
*Hips measured parallel to waist edge to edge
*Thigh measured parallel to waist from crotch seam to edge
*Knee measured 40cm down the inseam edge to edge parallel to waist.