Cheese Denim Works 'SF-54XX' 16oz. Japanese Selvedge Jeans (Tight Cut)
The SF-54XX is Cheese Denim Works’ interpretation of the 50’s tight cut. Mid rise, tight fitting at the hips and seat, and with just a mild tapering so as to leave enough room at the leg opening to fit boots and hi-tops.
Made of a 16oz. Nisshinbo Mills ring spun selvedge denim that, although sanforized, is quite rigid and irregular, reminiscent of the Levi’s and Wranglers of the 70’s.
Details such as the cooper rivets and custom buttons from YKK Japan, Coats threads all throughout, and a vegan patch are all icing, or shall we say, cheese on this rather delicious cake.
• CDW’s interpretation of the 50's Tight Fit (not so tight leg opening to fit boots & sneakers)
• 16oz Nisshinbo sanforized denim.
• Rigid but sanforized.
• YKK Japan copper rivet.
• CDW custom button also from YKK.
• Coats thread all over.
• Vegan paper patch.
• Well-fitting around the hips and seat.
• Slight taper at the leg downwards.
• True to size.
• Size yourself based on waist measurements.
• Consider sizing up for a more relaxed fit.
• Compare measurements bellow to your favorite pair of jeans for better sizing.
*Hips measured at the end fly parallel to the waist
*Thigh measured from crotch seam to edge parallel to waist
*Knee measured 40cm down the inseam parallel to waist