Velva Sheen Logo Pocket Tee - White
Founded in 1932 in Cincinnati Ohio, Velva Sheen Mfg. Co. were well known for producing top notch sportswear and knitwear for colleges, shools, and camps. Now revived under Japanese ownership and produced in Los Angeles, California, we assure you quality hasn’t changed a bit.
Constructed in a tubular knit slub cotton jersey, they are as comfortable and durable as basic tees can get. Inspired by vintage sportswear with an authentic weight, they are considered to be one of the best in the world.
Cut leaning towards the boxy and slim side, they run slightly long on the torso. This is perfect for those who prefer their tees tucked or for those with longer torsos.
These tees prove that obsesiveness and simplicity can go hand in hand. Details such as the blind stich hems keep you looking fesh and clean while the tough lightweight cotton keeps you covered and dry. Its true when they say that these remind you of the good ‘ol days; Superior sewing, finish, fit & materials.
• 100% cotton tubular knit slub jersey.
• Blind stich hems.
• Double needle coverstitch.
• Traditional fit.
• Classic cut, consider sizing up for a more relaxed and looser fit.
• Cut slightly long.
• Note sleeve length, they tend to run short as compared to other similar brands.
• Compare measurements in the chart below to your favorite tees for better sizing.