Runabout Goods 'Guide Shirt' Cotton Twill L/S Work Shirt - White
These are tough and rugged shirts meant to be used and abused.
The Runabout Goods Guide Shirt is made of a heavy and fairly rigid 100% cotton twill that is surprisingly breathable and comfortable. Cut in a 1950/60’s vintage fit, it sits relaxed and roomy but looking sharp with a slightly tailored waist. With two front button pockets, a chinstrap detail, and ivory melamine cats eye buttons, the shirt definitely looks clean and handsome while staying true to its workwear heritage.
Worn as an overshirt or alone, the Guide Shirt will go anywhere.
• 100% Cotton Twill.
• Two pocket button front with chinstrap detail.
• Traditional 1950’s/60’s vintage fit.
• 2-hole cats-eye buttons.
• Model is 5'10" 185lbs wearing a size L.
• Relaxed and roomy, we recommend sizing down especially if in between sizes.
• Slightly tailored waist.
• Please compare measurements in the chart below to your favorite shirts for more reliable sizing.