This is our favorite tee. Light and easy but definitely made to last.
The Runabout Simple Tees are made of a midweight 100% cotton tubular knit jersey that is breathable and does absolutely well at moisture absorption.
Cut in a traditional 1950’s fit, they are quite boxy and utilitarian, but slim and flattering as well. Cut slightly short, they look good worn untucked. Sized on the smaller side and pre shrunk, you should definitely size up if you prefer to wear your tees loose and relaxed.
Using a bias cut rib collar with a 1/8” double needle coverstitch and blind stitching at the hems, they may look neat and clean but these tees are though and rugged on the inside.
• 100% cotton tubular knit jersey.
• Traditional 1940’s/50’s style fit.
• Blind stitch hems.
• 3/4” bias cut rib collar with 1/8” double needle coverstitch.
• Tubular width is true to size.
Made in Los Angeles, California.
• Preshrunk and enzyme washed makes it true to size.
• Traditional fit, size up for a more relaxed, looser fit.
• Unisex sizing, Small may fit women and more petite men.
• Due to the preshrunk nature of the garment, slight variations in length or width between colors should be expected.