Exclusively made for Sunset Dry Goods, the SF-66x from Cheese Denim Works is a light indigo, mid-weight, regular cut reminiscent of jeans in the 60s.
Made from a raw and unwashed 14.5oz unsanforized pink line selvedge denim from the iconic Cone Mills White Oak Plant. The tightly woven fabric is slightly stiff and dense and has a certain crispness to it that favors creasing. A lot of pronounced creasing actually, considering the looser cut these jeans come in. Dyed on the lighter indigo side, they turn a rich blue after washing. Very neppy with a slight slubbiness, it is interesting as it is casual and basic.
Obviously based on the popular ‘66 cut, these are a roomy regular cut with a nice subtle taper. The roominess around the seat and leg allows for easy movement despite the slightly stiffer fabric. Unwashed, expect these to shrink after the first few washes but will stretch back some at the waist and thighs after a couple of wears.
• Exclusively made for Sunset Dry Goods
• 14.5oz. unsanforized deadstock selvedge denim from Cone Mills White Oak plant
• Light indigo
• Raw copper punch-through rivets
• Sand silver waist enclosure button and 4-button fly
• Peek-a-boo selvedge coin pocket
• Based on the 501 1966 cut. Roomy top-block with a slight taper at the legs
• Unsanforized, may shrink up to 10%, but waist and thighs stretch back some
• Cut with some allowance for shrinkage
• Shrinkage mostly in the rise and inseam
• We suggest choosing based on waist measurements
• Size chart below is for unwashed jeans, washed and shrunk sizing estimates to follow or message us for help and shrinkage info