There is really nothing close to these Big John Loopwheeled tees. If you want the best vintage sportswear oriented crewneck tee and not one of those dressier, fancy ones, this is where to look.
The fabric is stiffer than most loopweeled tees we have come across. It is thick, hefty, and all around tough. Typical of loopwheeled fabric, horizontaly oriented "slub and nep" is apparent and gives these tees a very subtle but unique character.
Boxy in fit, they have a very strong vintage feel and look to them. Do consider sizing up if you are in between sizes or prefer your tees to fit loose.
• 100% cotton.
• Loopwheeled fabric
• Made in one of the last 'Tsuri Ami" circular loopwheel factories in the world.
• Thick rib collar
• Double needle stitching all throughout.
• Embroidered Big John Patch on the left sleeve
• Washed and pre-shrunk
• Sized smaller than usual
• Base your size on chest measurements
• Compare measurements below to your favorite tee for better sizing