The Carter from Kerbside & Co., a mid to high rise jean that are cut very roomy and relaxed. Made from a 15oz. indigo warp and indigo weft selvedge denim from Collect, Japan, these are slightly stiff with an irregular, slubby surface.
The cinch back and durable, made in Japan hardware, alongside subtle details such as the strong poly-cotton threads, flat felled inseams, tonal stitching, and the wide leg opening reinforce the utilitarian and classic approach to this cut.
Although some indigo rub-off may occur, make no mistake, these are not like regular, raw, heavier denim that are harsh and stiff; The Carters are comfortable and ready to wear right off the bat.
• Mid-high rise, vintage straight cut, wide leg opening.
• 15oz indigo warp and indigo weft selvedge denim from Collect, Japan.
• Cinch back.
• Heavy-duty Japanese hardware.
• Tonal stitching.
• Model is 6’0” 190lbs wearing a size 36.
• Sits high on waist, considered high rise.
• Cut straight from the waist into the leg opening.
• Roomy from the hips down.
• Please see measurements below and compare to your favorite jeans for more reliable sizing.
*Hips measured parallel to waist edge to edge
*Thigh measured parallel to waist from crotch seam to edge
*Knee measured 40cm down the inseam edge to edge parallel to waist.
* Leg Opening measured along the hem