The Cheese Denim Works SF-141 is a clean and simple, mid rise, slim tapered everyday jean with great fading potential.
The tight weave give these a smooth hand while the slight uneveness of the material keep them from lacking character. The deep indigo dye make these look damn dark but fading will be inevitable as these bleed real hard.
Cut slim and slightly tapered, these are roomy enough for movement but without all the slack, sloppiness, and fluff. Mid rise with a standard seat and crotch, these sit perfectly at the waist and hips.
Made from a sanforized selvedge denim from Kuroki Mills, Japan, put together with Coats threads all throughout, and reinforced with Ykk Japan rivets and fly buttons, we are certain these are meant for the daily.
• Slim Tapered.
• 15oz sanforized Kuroki denim.
• Sanforized but with a slightly uneven weave.
• YKK Japan rivets.
• Peek-a-boo selvedge coin pocket.
• “CDW tab” bartack on the back pocket.
• CDW custom button from YKK.
• Coats thread all throughout.
• Vegan paper patch.
• Model is 5'7" and 155lbs wearing a size 32.
• Moderately slim at the seat and hips.
• Some room at the legs.
• Tapered from the thigh to a somewhat slim leg opening.
• Size yourself based on waist measurements.
• Compare measurements below to your favorite pair of jeans for better sizing.
*Hips measured at the end fly parallel to the waist
*Thigh measured from crotch seam to edge parallel to waist
*Knee measured 40cm down the inseam parallel to waist
* Leg Opening measured along the hem